Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA! I kept wondering what I should post and I decided to do this Get to Know Me Tag so you guys could learn some more info you may not know about me! If you have a blog, I invite you to do this tag as well and leave a comment to your blog so I can get to know you also 🙂
1. Are you named after anyone?
Well…kind of. My mom original wanted to name me Christine, but she already had a niece named that so she shortened it to Christy! She chose the spelling because she’s very religious and wanted to have Christ in the name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
The other night…I’ve been away from home for a while and randomly got homesick and felt lonely 😦
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope/think so!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No!! I’m terrified of heights!!!
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes! Yum 🙂
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their mannerisms/personality. I’ve always been pretty good at analyzing people.
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
11. Favorite smells?
The smell of my mom’s baking…and fried chicken hehe.
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
Computer! I’m an information systems major so I absolutely need my computer with me at all times!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
Ehh I don’t really know lol. I mentioned this earlier, but I’ve always been very good at analyzing people and their behaviors. I’m a good listener and observer. Also, I’d like to think I’m good at dancing hehe.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Photography, Blogging (obviously), Watching insane amounts of Netflix, eating, shopping, etc.
18. Do you have any pets?
No, I wish 😦 I want a dog!
19. Favorite movie?
The Proposal, with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
20. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I’m an only child!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A cyber-security/tech worker in the FBI!